That's great that you're ready to start rowing! But before you can get out on the water, we need you to do a few not-so-exciting things:
FIRST: Register & Pay through Regatta Central
Registration is done through a third party website, RegattaCentral. You will need to create a free account with them in order to register for programs and/or membership at Amoskeag Rowing Club.
Go to RegattaCentral to create a new account or login to an existing account.
Once you're logged in, go to the the Amoskeag Rowing Club page on RegattaCentral.
Expand any section to see the various programs, memberships, or storage options.
Once you select the appropriate program or membership click on “Register” and proceed to check out where you can make a payment with a debit or credit card. Make sure to make note of your username and password for Regatta Central since you'll need it if you sign into USRowing in the next step.
SECOND: Sign the US Rowing Online Waiver
In order to row with Amoskeag Rowing Club, you must sign a US Rowing Waiver. There are two ways to do this:
- You can join US Rowing as a Basic ($9.75) or Championship Member ($45-$65 depending on age). Complete the waiver form online and you will be ready to row.
- You can download, sign this waiver, and submit an electronic copy (just the first page). A clear picture from your smart phone should work, or any other reasonable method of submitting an electronic copy of the full, signed first page. Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this method, you will not become a member of US Rowing.
If you decide to become a member of US Rowing, follow these steps:
To join USRowing, click here.
New Members click on the “Join” button as an individual. Past members should select "Member."
As you proceed through the membership process when asked for the Club or Team name enter “Amoskeag Rowing”; when asked for the Club Code use SPGAA.
Link your RegattaCentral account with your US Rowing account. In order to do this, you must enter your username and password from RegattaCentral. Do not skip this step. It's the only way we can validate that the waiver has been signed.
Choose Basic Membership ($9.75).
Fill out all your information and emergency contact information.
Continue through the steps and questions until you get to the waiver. After reviewing the waiver, click the “I understand and agree to the terms of this waiver” button.
- Enter payment information for the $9.75 administrative fee.
If you are already a US Rowing member
You only need to associate your US Rowing account/waiver with Amoskeag Rowing Club's Regatta Central account (so we can verify your waiver status)
- Go to https://membership.usrowing.org/
- Under Individuals, choose Members, then Edit Profile.
- Login with your member number and password (there are links to help you find your member number or password if necessary)
- Click the green Check to accept the waiver (again)
- Under Membership Profile, there will be a list of My Organizations. If Amoskeag Rowing Club is listed, you are finished.
- Otherwise, click Join Organization, and enter Amoskeag Rowing Club.
- Enter the club code is SPGAA, and click Join.
Until we have received your signed US Rowing Waiver, you can not use your ARC Membership.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.